We think diversity should be actively celebrated! Here are ways to integrate more diverse experiences in your everyday life:
- Try to make a new recipe from a different culture, or enjoy a meal out at a cultural restaurant.
- Read a book by an author with different experiences than you.
- Visit a cultural art or history museum.
- Watch a film about a different culture, or in an entirely different language.
- Participate in our Interfaith Dialogue to learn more about other religions.
- Try a game or sport from another culture.
- Read a cultural myth, folktale, or story.
- Learn a new language.
- Participate in one of the FDC’s cultural celebration.